"Being Love is both a deliberate action and a state of mind - a conscious decision to act and live in ways that model love in the world and in your life. We have evolved as humans to a place of conscious transformation where living as love is no longer a lofty ideal but a certainty we can all work toward. Acts of our love already show us the power of being love. If we ever needed a reminder all we have to do is remember how our loving words and actions touch the hearts and minds of others so deeply."
- Dorothy Ratusny, Retreat Facilitator
- Experience how to heal the past with meditation, love, and compassion.
- Discover the inner peace that comes with unconditional self-love and acceptance; and the freedom of feeling LOVE from within rather than seeking others to love us.
- Experience the freedom of healthy detachment and the ability to 'let go with love'.
- Learn how to send loving energy in a way that improves and heals relationships, and opens the hearts of those you care about so deeply.
- Experience through meditation how you can live with your heart open and as a being of love without being hurt; and how your open heart helps you to enjoy the richness and natural "bliss" of life.
- Discover how to access the Divine wisdom of your heart chakra for knowing TRUTH.
- Learn an essential breathing technique for reconnecting with the loving energy of your Divine nature.
Date and Time:
SATURDAY, APRIL 20th Noon-5:00pm
$95 (includes hst)
Metropolitan United Church
56 Queen St. East., TORONTO, Ont.
Click for Directions
Dorothy Ratusny is a Certified Psychotherapist in private practice in Toronto, Canada who specializes in Cognitive Therapy. She is the Author of 'The Purpose of Love' (Insomniac Press, 2007), 'Live Your Life's Purpose' (Insomniac Press, 2008), 'WISDOM: Divine Guidance for your Spiritual Journey' (2013), and her NEW Meditation CD, 'Being Love' (2013). Dorothy is a teacher of spirituality; sharing her knowledge of Eastern Doctrines, Metaphysics, and the universal belief of 'being love' that transcends all World Religions. She maintains a longstanding devout daily meditation practice and teaches meditation extensively.
Please contact Dorothy: 647.889.8722 or email@example.com